[coreboot] coreboot Digest, Vol 54, Issue 61

Harrison, Jon (SELEX GALILEO, UK) jon.harrison at selexgalileo.com
Wed Aug 19 17:39:37 CEST 2009

Just a couple of questions.

How does the ACPI/MP/PIR Table support in SeaBIOS relate to what I
already have in Coreboot ?

I note the comment text says that these options are for emulators (or
Win32 ??)

Can I safely disable these options for linux only support ?

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 6
> Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:21:54 +0100
> From: "Harrison, Jon (SELEX GALILEO, UK)"
> 	<jon.harrison at selexgalileo.com>
> To: "Myles Watson" <mylesgw at gmail.com>
> Cc: coreboot at coreboot.org
> Subject: Re: [coreboot] Patches for CN400 CBFS Compatibility
> <8E520A5E7FB8D647BFDA039F6031C1C605C34C72 at desmdswms201.des.grplnk.net>
>
> Yes, I've seen quite a bit of traffic on SeaBIOS, and it does
> look like
> it might answer a number of questions at once.
>
> Looks like it's worth a go.

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132