[coreboot] alix1d_lab_question

Oliver Niesner oli at servebbs.net
Wed Aug 19 14:46:18 CEST 2009

Hi!

I slowly understand how all this stuff works, but now i need the help
from the list.

I build a coreboot.rom with the latest buidrom-devel tool and coreboot-v3.

i choosed Linux as bootloader and the build process ended sucessfully
with a pcenginesalix1c.rom (2048KB)

After flashing, the board seems initialized, but hangs at a certain
point. I found a message (see the attached log) saying:

"Unknown bootloader class", maybe that's the reason it hangs?

Any help is appreciated

Oliver