[coreboot] build service results for r4549

Harrison, Jon (SELEX GALILEO, UK) jon.harrison at selexgalileo.com
Tue Aug 18 17:34:47 CEST 2009

Cool.

I'll have another patch coming soon, once it looks like the last one is
in and secure.

Looks like with a bit of help from Patrick the build is back up with VGA
restored under CBFS.

Jon

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132