[coreboot] coreboot.org failure during the weekend

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Mon Aug 17 15:08:16 CEST 2009

Dear coreboot community,

in a row of very unfortunate events the mainboard of our server
coreboot.org (Sun Fire x4100) broke down on Friday night/morning, and
did not get replaced until this morning. Thus, as you might have
noticed, all services were down for three days over the weekend. We will
try to establish a fail-safe takeover concept for as many services as
possible in the future so not even weekends shall keep you guys from
accessing coreboot.org information anymore.

All services are up and running again. So if you still notice glitches,
please drop me a note.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Best regards,
  Stefan Reinauer

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613