[coreboot] Tyan S2912[Fam10] HTX problem

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 16:42:13 CEST 2009

I would print out the path to each bridge in the scan to see where it's
getting stuck.  You can get that with dev_path(bus->dev).

It looks pretty normal up to that point.  It looks like it found your
chipset, 2 cpus, and a graphics card before it died.

If that doesn't help you track it down, an lspci would be helpful with the
information of which bridge it gets stuck scanning.  The values of the
Configuration Map registers 0xE0-EC might also help you track down where the
PCI requests are being routed.

> PCI: pci_scan_bus returning with max=004
> PCI: pci_scan_bus returning with max=004
I can't tell why it's printed twice either.

Good luck,
Myles