[coreboot] mkelfimage with CBFS?

Cristi Magherusan Cristi.Magherusan at net.utcluj.ro
Tue Aug 11 11:25:58 CEST 2009

On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 15:01 -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> You should not need mkelfimage, and have not needed it for a long time.
>
> I'll take a look at those images.
>
> ron

Hello,

I just noticed something interesting... The ROM with CBFS with vmlinux
included (without using mkelfImage) seems to boot, or at least gets
loaded by cbfs.

After the VGA BIOS runs, the emulator shows up some kernel messages that
appear when hardware discovery is performed (printed over of those of
the VGA BIOS) but then it seems to hang, and the CPU is at 100% like in
an infinite loop which looks much like a kernel panic.

It seems there's smoething wrong in my kernel config, I'll check it
again..

Cristi

--
Ing. Cristi Măgherușan, System/Network Engineer
Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania