[coreboot] LinuxTag 2009 in Berlin, June 24-27

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Thu Apr 30 00:38:05 CEST 2009

Hi Peter,

On 30.04.2009 00:16, Peter Stuge wrote:
> I am happy to announce that coreboot will be exhibiting at LinuxTag
> in Berlin again this year, following up on our presence there in 2007
> and 2008.
>
> http://www.linuxtag.org/2009/

Thanks for organizing this! I hope the interactions with LinuxTag and
Messe Berlin were less frustrating than last year.

> If you have any ideas about something fun that we haven't tried at a
> booth before, or if there is something in particular that you would
> like to see, and of course certainly if there is something that you
> would like to prepare yourself, I would love to hear about it!

If everything goes well, I'll have external flasher support ready in
flashrom before LinuxTag. That would certainly be an interesting way to
exhibit flashrom.

> If you have experience from our booths in the past maybe you can
> comment on what must be improved this time?

Having someone who is living in Berlin at the booth was a definite
advantage in 2008. Make sure we have Paul and Pierre on board again.

> Everyone who has a chance to make it to Berlin should make sure to
> come check the expo out! LinuxTag is a fantastic opportunity to meet
> others who are active in or interested in open source software. Lots
> of fun! :)

Yes indeed.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel