[coreboot] [v2] r4188 - trunk/coreboot-v2/targets/hp/dl145_g3

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 00:03:39 CEST 2009

Understood.  I'd like to get the usage in line.

> But I don't see the point of only having one Config.lb in targets.

Why should there be multiple?

> I want to make sure you are not proposing that they make a habit of
> changing the Config.lb in targets. That way lies madness.

Who do you mean?  I think it should be a habit for users to customize one
Config.lb.  Having many files makes it hard to keep them updated.  An
example of that is the Kontron abuild that only builds fallback.  The
Config.lb builds normal and fallback, so now abuild doesn't check the
"default" config file's build.

Thanks,
Myles