[coreboot] #128: Improve email user interface for trac

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Wed Apr 22 14:45:28 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 06:58:02AM -0000, coreboot wrote:
>  To avoid that issues are forgotten after a few weeks it makes a lot of
>  sense to file tickets for them in the tracker.

ACK.

Or, alternatively, send a *ping* email for your patches, which often
helps.

I would _not_, however, store the patches in trac just for that reason.
Opening a ticket and noting down the mailing list archive URL where the
patch was originally posted is fully sufficient.

>  Any web based tracker is however available only when online, and that does
>  not fit everyone's workflow.

Full ACK. Handling patches on the list is _so_ much easier and faster
than anything webbased could ever be, if you ask me.

Uwe.