[coreboot] [v2] r4155 - trunk/coreboot-v2/documentation

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed Apr 22 00:59:46 CEST 2009

On 22.04.2009 00:36, ron minnich wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Stefan Reinauer <stepan at coresystems.de> wrote:
>

>> -
>> \textit{\url{http://www.linuxnetworx.com/products/linuxbios_white_paper.pdf}}
>>

>> Do we have a copy of that doc anywhere?
>>

> I can't find it.

Some of us have a backup of the lnxi FTP server contents. Maybe
something useful is there.

> but somebody did buy linuxnetworx.com ...

Hm.
Administrative Contact:
   Linux Networx
   Mike Balzotti (mbalzotti at lnxi.com)
   +1.8015621010
   Fax:
   14944 Pony Express Road
   Bluffdale, UT 84065
   US
Expiration date: 11 Apr 2009 21:01:00

Then again, it may be that since LNXI was bought after bankruptcy by SGI
which is now bankrupt and being bought by Rackable, people working there
simply have other priorities than renewing domain names.
Anyone want to give them a call/mail to point out the Google ranking
benefit if they keep these domains?

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--