[coreboot] Config.lb includes

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:28:22 CEST 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not really.  I guess I couldn't tell from Carl-Daniel's request what
> exactly he wanted.  I thought this would be enough to let him make
> something work.  I admit it was quick and dirty.  It could be easily
> changed to take a path instead of a string.

Since you are up to speed on the config tool, and know how to improve
it :-), I'd like to request a general purpose include command instead
(or see if there is already one in there I forgot about :-)

Then, once you have that, carl-daniel can figure out where he wants
this include file, and then we are done!

Thanks

ron