[coreboot] EP80579 Mainboard support

Arnaud Maye arnaud.maye at 4dsp.com
Thu Apr 16 11:40:06 CEST 2009

Hello Everyone,

We are designing a mainboard powered by an EP80579 and I came across
coreboot.

I've seen corebot v2 supports the Truxton EP80579 Development kit.
However I cannot get any
relevant information about Truxton.

Is this the "official" intel development kit (EP80579TRXDK) or something
else? I wanted to order the
exact board coreboot supports and use this as a reference design.

Could the people in charge of maintaining the EP80579 modules get back
to me with this information?

The initial stage would be to have Windows/Linux running on our board
followed by VxWorks. Anyone
around here as already used coreboot to "boot" a Vxworks system?

Thank you!

Arnaud Maye
Embedded Systems Manager.
www.4dsp.com