[coreboot] typo in amdk8/raminit_f.c

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 18:23:24 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 12:37 AM, Ronald Hoogenboom
<hoogenboom30 at zonnet.nl> wrote:
> Marc Jones schreef:
>>
>> Did you find this on a qrank setup or just visual inspection? You fix
>> looks correct.
>>

> I found it using vim's quickfix after compiling for m57sli, I guess that's
> equivalent to visual inspection. I copied the missing pieces from other
> locations in the same source file until it compiled successfully. Note that
> there are MANY other warnings after compiling the v2 code, most of them
> unused variables/static functions. If we got rid of them, then maybe we
> would find issues like this more easily. Personally I always strive for
> warning-free compilation results...

I agree and we have been forcing more warning and clean things up.

>> Acked-by: Marc Jones <marcj303 at gmail.com>
>>

> Does this mean it /tests/ OK?

The code looks correct but I don't have a machine that can do
quad-rank dimms. I have not seen many people use qrank dimms so we may
not find anyone that can test it for us.

Marc

--
http://marcjonesconsulting.com