[coreboot] build service results for r4085

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Sun Apr 12 00:15:13 CEST 2009

Am 08.04.2009 12:25, schrieb Peter Stuge:
> coreboot information wrote:
>> * commit previously forgotten romfs.txt
>> * fix a copy & paste error in src/lib/romfs.c
>
> Great! Now, is there any more work pending, or is it time for the
> rename?
No more work pending.

There are some things left, eg. migrating all boards over, so we can kill
off the band aids that keep the stuff alive for both oldstyle and newstyle
rom layouts, and simplify the configuration system somewhat. I propose to
do this after the rename (all those CONFIG_ROMFS across the tree that would
have to be renamed then...)

I don't care about naming, so I'm definitely the wrong one for the job. It
seems you care, are you willing to do it? I'll happily review patches (and
ack if good).

Regards,
Patrick