[coreboot] build service results for r4069

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sun Apr 5 18:36:11 CEST 2009

On Sun, Apr 05, 2009 at 12:40:15AM +0200, coreboot information wrote:
> recursive make is to be considered harmful).  Tried to (quickly) unify most of
> the Makefile code, but medium-term this is going to be worked on for Kconfig
> support anyways.

Just a quick note -- if someone starts doing a kconfig for v2, please
use the copies from libpayload or coreinfo as a basis, _not_ the copy we
currently have in v3 (that's _ancient_), so we'll have all our kconfigs
at the exact same version, which makes comparisons, upgrades, etc.
much simpler.

Thanks, Uwe.