[coreboot] Information compatibility with Intel Motherboard - S3200SHV

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Sep 30 06:30:56 CEST 2008

Hello,

DANGELSER YVES wrote:
> We have receive a request from one of our customer, in order to
> verify and qualify Coreboot with their system.
>
> Could you please let me know if you know the Intel Motherboard
> S3200SHV.

This board and the 3200 chipset are currently not supported by
coreboot.

The 3100 chipset is however supported, and there is a small chance
that the two chipsets are quite similar.

> If you can support me it will be very helpful.

I am afraid it is not very likely to get community support for this
board, primarily because of the apparent documentation release policy
that Intel practices. It may be possible to find commercial support
suppliers however, have a look at http://www.coreboot.org/Products
for some links.

//Peter