[coreboot] r3580 build service
info at coresystems.de
Wed Sep 17 20:50:33 CEST 2008
Dear coreboot readers!
This is the automated build check service of coreboot.
The developer "oxygene" checked in revision 3580 to
the coreboot source repository and caused the following
- unify keycodes for non-ASCII keys by using curses' codes and labels
- fix ctrl-[a-z]
- get rid of curses' ps/2 driver. uses generic one instead
- #ifdef's around ps/2 keyboard handling and serial handling
- add alt-key handling (necessary for german keymap)
- flush keyboard controller buffer on init
Signed-off-by: Patrick Georgi <patrick.georgi at coresystems.de>
Acked-by: Stefan Reinauer <stepan at coresystems.de>
Compilation of jetway:j7f24 is still broken
See the error log at http://qa.coreboot.org/log_buildbrd.php?revision=3580&device=j7f24&vendor=jetway
Compilation of via:epia-cn is still broken
See the error log at http://qa.coreboot.org/log_buildbrd.php?revision=3580&device=epia-cn&vendor=via
If something broke during this checkin please be a pain
in oxygene's neck until the issue is fixed.
If this issue is not fixed within 24h the revision should
be backed out.
coreboot automatic build system
More information about the coreboot