[coreboot] patch: v3 dts support for multiple link devices such as k8 north

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Tue Sep 16 05:46:53 CEST 2008

On 16.09.2008 05:32, ron minnich wrote:
> good idea, send me that dts.

It was attached to my earlier reply. I'm attaching it again in case it
was stripped by gmail.

Basically, each of my reviews of your patchset was done by running that
dts through dtc and inspecting statictree.c for possible bugs. Yay for
torture tests! ;-)

Oh, and we should check whether the new dts architecture supports
representing multiprocessor environments with HT links between them.
AFAICS that breaks for current svn HEAD and any of our proposed patches.
We'd need cross-referencing abilities in the dts. And I fear that nobody
will understand a dts for 8 processors in crosssed ladder configuration
with 2 selected HT links out. We need graphical tools for that.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/