[coreboot] Tyan S2892 lspci

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Tue Sep 9 02:40:15 CEST 2008

On 08.09.2008 18:02, Myles Watson wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 5:25 PM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <
> c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:
>

>> Hi Myles,
>>
>> could you please run
>> lspci -tvn
>> lspci -nnvvx
>> both under coreboot and proprietary BIOS on your S2892? We're trying to
>> figure out how to best represent the multiple link structure of that
>> board in our v3 dts.
>>

> Here's the output you requested.

Thanks a lot! It is very educational and confirms my suspicions.

> disclaimers:
> lspci is a different version
> I don't have both CPU sockets populated with Opterons
> I have an FPGA in the second socket
> I have a PCIe SATA controller

Ah, that explains the peculiarities. Still, it is very valuable because
I can correlate it with my drawings of the device tree.

> Wouldn't the s2895 be more interesting since it has a PCIe controller that
> is connected only if both Opterons are populated?

If you have a s2895 with two Opterons, I'd be thankful for the same data.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/