[coreboot] current dtc patch

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Sep 5 22:22:33 CEST 2008

On 04.09.2008 18:04, ron minnich wrote:
> no ack in it, for your viewing pleasure.
>
> Tested on dbe62.

Looks nice.
Acked-by: Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net>

Ron, I trust you to make the right choice. You select the patch (yours
or mine) and commit it. I have almost no experience with dtc and
although I think I understand the simple parts of the device model, your
experience trumps mine in any case. (I don't have any emotional
attachment to my patch, it was born out of need.)

Oh, and any of your current and future dtc/dts changes for uniqueness,
collision avoidance and multiple links have my carte blanche. Feel free
to apply it anywhere if compile tested on qemu, geodelx and k8.
Acked-by: Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net>

Regards,
Carl-Daniel