[coreboot] scholarship

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 17:44:29 CET 2008

it's a good deal .. IIRC 5 years of support and a LOT of equipment
money (relative to the usual grad student budget I mean)

The Department of Energy Computational Science Graduate Fellowship
(DOE CSGF) application is now available online at:

https://www.krellinst.org/doecsgf/application/

The deadline to apply is January 14th, 2009.

Please visit the FAQ's or Help sections of the application to answer
any questions you may have or feel free to contact me at any time with
further questions.  More information about the fellowship may be found
at:

http://www.krellinst.org/csgf

Thank you for your interest in the DOE CSGF.

Sincerely,

Jeana Gingery, Coordinator
CSGF Program
Krell Institute 1609