[coreboot] v3 HT

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 16:03:43 CET 2008

Right now the code goes through the list of children and initializes them as
bridges, without checking to see that they are.  Then it enumerates them
with the pci code.

I think we'd have to find the children that are bridges and then enumerate
them with the list of children, so that we can pass parameters correctly.  I
don't think it would be too hard.

1. Find bridges and set them to not decode
2. Set first bridge to decode all device numbers (HT Unit IDs)
3. Do PCI scan on bridge with remaining non-bridge children
4. Find next bridge
5. Set to decode next device numbers
6. Goto 3

Thanks,