[coreboot] V3 Parallel port console

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 26 19:53:49 CET 2008

Hello!
My Google Mail account for the list tells me that while I was away on
vacation, the list discussed an interesting thing to add to the V3 branch.

That of a Parallel port based console. Has anything actually come out of
this one idea? I for one like it. I know I suggested something of a sort
early on that is shortly after the list moved to its present site, but
before the name change.

I've been reading the posts, and as it happens they all make sense.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net