[coreboot] Lanparty UT NF4 Ultra-D support status

razor1394 razor1394 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 19:23:50 CEST 2008

Is anyone working on this?

I'm more than ready to flash my secondary computer with the same board but
another bios and a different firmware chip . The information posted before
was generated from my primary computer (gemenon). I would like to skip that
one for now until I know that the flash will work ok as It's very tight in
that case with all the water-cooling and cables in case I need to swap
chips.

The firmware chip of the secondary computer (leonis) is a

PMC Flash
MGN59
0312
Pm49FL004T-33JC

Seems to be fully supported by flashrom according to the main site.

See attachments for info about leonis.

2008/10/20 razor1394 <razor1394 at gmail.com>

> Maybe this is of interest as well?
>
> lspci -tvnn
>
> See attachment.
>
> 2008/10/20 razor1394 <razor1394 at gmail.com>
>
> Some more info.
>>
>> From irc:
>>
>> <uwe___> we'll need 'superiotool -dV' output, 'getpir' output (a file
>> called irq_table.c), 'mptable' output, maybe others
>>
>> Done!
>>
>> See attachments.
>>
>> 2008/10/12 razor1394 <razor1394 at gmail.com>
>>
>> Hello
>>>
>>> I'm really interested in putting Coreboot on my firmware chip but I'm not
>>> entirely sure it will work. My motherboard is on the desktop candidates list
>>> which is good news I presume.
>>>
>>> I've attached output of some hardware info commands. Super I/O is ITE
>>> IT8712F. The bios chip is removable and I have 5 spare. It says:
>>>
>>> SST
>>> 49LF004B

--
RaZoR1394