[coreboot] SeaBIOS + Windows + Coreboot

Steve Spano steve at fl-eng.com
Mon Oct 13 21:18:53 CEST 2008

Hello

Well! That's a good thing to know...so this may be more of a research
project to boot Windows using coreboot on the Geode?

How would recommend attacking this if I want to boot Windows on the GeodeLX
using coreboot? Or should we just resort to those "other" bioses...
I would prefer not to because we print out POST/Low-Level codes on an ASCII
LCD display during bootup which is very nice for manufacturing.

Thanks

Steve Spano, President
Finger Lakes Engineering