[coreboot] SeaBIOS + Windows + Coreboot

Steve Spano steve at fl-eng.com
Mon Oct 13 16:30:31 CEST 2008

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the runthrough. I will redo with V2 coreboot and looks like I
will have to port in some low-level VGA startup according to your patches.

I will keep the list posted with my results and problems, my goal here is to
boot Windows 2000/XP/CE on the AMD Geode LX800.

Thanks

Steve Spano, President
Finger Lakes Engineering