[coreboot] New license for the logo

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri Oct 10 20:29:09 CEST 2008

Hello,

when the logo was announced this summer it came with a rather strict
license that made it difficult-to-impossible for many to use.

Everyone agreed that this was bad, and we've finally changed the
license to something that will hopefully be easier to work with.

The license is heavily inspired by the Debian Open Use Logo License
but since we only have one logo, ours is named coreboot Logo License.

We also include some clarifications with explicitly allowed (and
encouraged) use of the logo. The Logo page is linked to on the wiki
front page under the "About" heading, and here's the address:

http://www.coreboot.org/Logo

//Peter