[coreboot] v3 updates

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 23:14:37 CEST 2008

All right.  I'd love to help fix it.  Here's the relevant snippet from
serengeti/dts

        /* guesses; we need a real lspci */
        pci0 at 18,0 {
            /config/("northbridge/amd/k8/pci");
            pci at 0,0 {
                /config/("southbridge/amd/amd8111/amd8111.dts");
            };
            pci at 4,0 {
                /config/("southbridge/amd/amd8111/ide.dts");
            };
            pci at 5,0 {
                /config/("southbridge/amd/amd8111/nic.dts");
            };
        };

from amd8111.dts:

{
    device_operations = "amd8111";
};

from amd8111/ide.dts:

{
    device_operations = "amd8111_ide";
    ide0_enable = "0";
    ide1_enable = "1";
};

from amd8111/nic.dts:

{
    device_operations = "amd8111_nic";
    phy_lowreset = "0";
};

I see that the device_operations structures get used, but I don't see how
there are parameters being passed here.  I'm sorry to be so clueless, I
don't understand the meaning of the dts yet.

Thanks,
Myles