[coreboot] v3 updates

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 20:06:46 CEST 2008

Ron,

I'd like to help here more, but I don't understand the v3 architecture very
well.  I'm looking through the differences between the configuration spaces
of the factory BIOS, v2, and v3.

I also noticed that phase3_scan is null in 8111_ops.  Could that be the
problem?  Which function should be used to scan this bus?  I tried
pci_scan_bridge and pci_domain_scan_bus, but neither Just Worked for me.

Thanks,
Myles