[coreboot] SPIPGM source code

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Thu Nov 27 21:57:31 CET 2008

Hi RayeR,

thank you very much for the source code!

On 26.11.2008 01:24, RayeR wrote:
> I was asked by Rudolf to give the source code of
> my DOS/WIN/LINUX universal SPI FlashROM programming
> utility. So here's it:
> http://www.volny.cz/rayer/programm/spipgm.c
> Feel free to integrate it into your flashrom utility
> (btw I would be interested in DOS/WIN32 port)

flashrom is GPL. Is that OK for you?

> Note: you will need to accomodate low-level function
> for I/O acces, this layer is NOT included.

Yes, we will have to write such a layer anyway.

> Under linux
> it should be enough to rise IOPL and then use inportb/
> outportb (beware arguments order, I use DJGPP syntax).

Thanks for the hint!

> Sorry for the comments, my mind is randomly switching
> between cz/en :)

No problem, my mind is randomly switching between de/en, so I know how
to make the best out of such comments. And your code is very clean, so I
don't need most of the comments.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel