[coreboot] Porting to some platforms

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Wed Nov 26 16:20:11 CET 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 11:06:28PM +0800, 孙恭鑫 wrote:
> Hi, all. I have a 430HX, a 810e, a 815, a Apollo Pro 133A and a KT600 that I want to port coreboot to. Which one is easier to start with since I'm new to coreboot?

Intel i810e should be a simple start, it's mostly supported already,
you "only" have to add support for the board.

The 430HX, i815, Apollo Pro 133A need to be supported from scratch but
are "relatively" easy since they're older SDRAM chipsets (DDR/DDR2 is
much worse). I don't know about KT600, that sounds more recent (also, no
idea if you can find a public datasheet for that).

I'm working on Apollo Pro 133A myself btw, maybe I have a patch for that
in a few days or so.

Hope that helps, Uwe.