[coreboot] TCPA support

Thomas Jourdan tjourdan at neuf.fr
Mon Nov 24 23:49:16 CET 2008

Le lundi 24 novembre 2008 à 07:26 -0800, ron minnich a écrit :
> On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 2:09 AM, Thomas Jourdan <tjourdan at neuf.fr> wrote:
>
> > 00:08 IFX0102 Infineon Trusted Platform Module
> >    state = active
> >        io 0x4e-0x4f
> >        io 0x1670-0x167f
> >        mem 0xfed40000-0xfed44fff
> >        irq 11
> >
> > The device is a PNP device : if I don't add an entry for this device in
> > the Config.lb file, will coreboot be able to read and allocate himself
> > the resources ?
> >
> > If I add an entry, I was thinking about this :
> >
> > device pci 1f.0 on # LPC bridge
> >        chip drivers/tpm/slb9635
> >        end
> > end
> >
> > Then I define resources functions in my driver.
>
> should work fine.

I implemented the driver but unfortunately, I won't be able to test it
before a couple of weeks.

I needed to define a fixed memory resource, I guess it will not be
allocated / handled properly (see my other post : Possible bug in
resources allocation). By the way I see have the issue is already known
(coreboot v3, northbridge.c for i945).

Thomas