[coreboot] LPCflasher Wiki Page

FENG Yu Ning fengyuning1984 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 04:26:17 CET 2008

On 11/20/08, Joseph Smith <joe at settoplinux.org> wrote:

> Well I almost have my LPCflasher built I'm just waiting on one more part to
> come. So I went ahead and started the wiki page. It's just a start, so keep
> an eye on it over the next few weeks the page is going to fill right up
> (and then some). So are there any suggestions on stuff I should add?
>
> http://www.coreboot.org/LPCflasher

I particularly like "The Circuit Explained" section. There are many
open design electronic projects out there, but I cannot remember many
explain their circuits. People have discussed to make sure the design
is safe. So others with similar worry will be interesting in this
section, too.

Looking forward to a filled wiki page, and (possibly) an SPI supported
LPCflasher.

yu ning