[coreboot] r1040 - coreboot-v3/superio/winbond/w83627thg

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 22:39:20 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:

> Suggestions?  Code?

I am in the process of (slowly) iterating towards something I believe
you all are going to like. I don't like to say "please wait a few
days" but in this one case I'm going to say it.

I hope to have it ready tomorrow night or wed. It's a lot more think
than coding, so I'm taking it slowly, but I do believe you will like
it. I hope to drop an RFC on the list tomorrow.

SO, don't look at this; instead please review my not-yet-reviewed kontron patch.

ron