[PATCH] artecgroup/dbe62: Remove old memory setup related commented out calls and touch up a comment.
mart.raudsepp at artecdesign.ee
Fri Nov 14 16:24:06 CET 2008
I see no reason to have these memory work related debug calls commented out in the code, everyone should know what to locally temporarily add to debug this.
Signed-off-by: Mart Raudsepp <mart.raudsepp at artecdesign.ee>
mainboard/artecgroup/dbe62/initram.c | 13 ++-----------
1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
diff --git a/mainboard/artecgroup/dbe62/initram.c b/mainboard/artecgroup/dbe62/initram.c
index aebefc3..d3940fc 100644
@@ -116,15 +116,13 @@ static void mb_gpio_init(void)
- * main for initram for the PC Engines Alix 1C. It might seem that you
- * could somehow do these functions in, e.g., the cpu code, but the
+ * main for initram for the Artec Group ThinCan DBE62. It might seem that
+ * you could somehow do these functions in, e.g., the cpu code, but the
* order of operations and what those operations are is VERY strongly
* mainboard dependent. It's best to leave it in the mainboard code.
- void dumplxmsrs(void);
printk(BIOS_DEBUG, "Hi there from stage1\n");
@@ -149,13 +147,6 @@ int main(void)
printk(BIOS_DEBUG, "done sdram enable\n");
- /* Check low memory */
- /* The RAM is working now. Leave this test commented out but
- * here for reference.
- * Note that the range 0x87000 will fail; that's the stack! */
- /* ram_check(0x00000000, 640*1024);*/
printk(BIOS_DEBUG, "stage1 returns\n");
More information about the coreboot