[coreboot] latest cumulative kontron patch

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 04:23:21 CET 2008

usb.c and the 4 usb dts files:
It would be nice to have all 4 use the same ops, and pass the device ID in
the dts.

errata.c do you really need all the includes?

superio.c It might be faster to go from the hf to the thg code, then change
the names and defines.  We need to make sure that the devices get their
functions called at the right times.  It makes it harder to think about
because the parent (SuperIO) is sharing ops with the functions.  We need to
make sure that all of the functions get called at the right time and don't
do silly things if called on the wrong level.

I need to document that better too.

The rest of it looks like little things to make it compile.  What's left
before it can compile?

Thanks,
Myles