[coreboot] r1026 - in coreboot-v3: mainboard/kontron/986lcd-m southbridge/intel/i82801gx

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 19:57:42 CET 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 10:54 AM, Jordan Crouse
<jordan at cosmicpenguin.net> wrote:

> And you know what - with all due respect to Ron, I tend to
> be in favor of that option.  Stages continue to be rather painful.  Just one
> guy's opinion.

actually, stages just define what we do in v2 now. We have the ROM
part, the CAR part, and the RAM part. These are pretty much stage0/1,
initram, and stage2. We gave them names in hamburg because the v2
names (ram_rom for example) are confusing.

What would you do differently? How would you restructure it?

ron