[coreboot] patch: allow dts include files to have nodes

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 21:48:50 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 11:45 AM, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 10:19 AM, Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:
> > It didn't work for me.

Sorry,

I didn't see this response.

it's not going to do much yet. This is to allow subnodes to be in the
> tree syntactically. There is zero processing occuring in the
> flatten_tree at this point.

It doesn't parse my tree if I put in an extra node in a dts.

> I just built a geode target with it. Are you building against your
> modified tree?

Yes, but it works fine until I add a node.

> This is a step-by-step. It should work on unmodified trees -- it did for
> me.

It did for me too.

> I would suggest that you start with a clean tree and let's go through
> your ideas/changes one by one. I think you are in the 'diverged too
> far' state.

I don't think the PNP patch I sent is really that big, and it is separate
from everything else.  How would you suggest I break it up?

Thanks,
Myles