[coreboot] ### Bios

Steve Spano steve at fl-eng.com
Wed Nov 12 22:19:05 CET 2008

Hello

We using an SST/Pflash 512KB FWH device. I think SST is getting away from
all FWH but could be wrong.

Glad to hear the YAFFS2+NAND+IDE will be good. Although, I don't seem to see
the NAND over IDE MTD driver in my kernel tree. Need to keep looking for
that one....

Steve Spano, President
Finger Lakes Engineering