[coreboot] ### Bios

Steve Spano steve at fl-eng.com
Wed Nov 12 22:16:44 CET 2008

Hi Ron,

What part would that be? Our kernel is a little over a meg and we have a
512KB flash. We are also using a FirmwareHub device so I think we need to
goto an LPC flash?

WE have also started some internal R&D to look at an open-source video bios
for the LX800....I'll keep the list informed as we move forward. I would
like to host this somewhere so people could work on it.

Thanks

Steve Spano, President
Finger Lakes Engineering