[coreboot] LPCflasher Project

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Sat Nov 8 06:53:43 CET 2008

http://www.mcumall.com/comersus/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=3199
> http://willem.org/

I guess you could compare it to a willem. But this will have the abilty to
do so much more than a willem. You will be able to add cables and adapters
like the Artecgroup programmable LPC dongle, and flash chips soldered on
the board, etc.....

--
Thanks,
Joseph Smith