[coreboot] Subtractive Resources

Marc Jones marcj303 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 19:43:28 CET 2008

----- Original Message ----

> From: Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com>

I think you either have a separate legacy/subtractive/isa/lpc domain or it needs to be under the isa/lpc pci device. What I didn't really like was that it was uncontained in the domain. It was just sitting at the top level pci bus. BUT that is just a nit. Documented correctly etc I could live with it.

Marc