[coreboot] SeaBIOS question and cross compilation fix.

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Fri Nov 7 16:55:36 CET 2008

Jordan Crouse wrote:
> From the start, we have said that buildrom is not going to be required
> to build coreboot, and I stand by that.  If our code is getting so
> complex that it *requires* a build system to put it together, then we
> need to step back and evaluate what we are doing.
And I think we should do this. Not w.r.t. putting seabios in there by
default or not, but maybe w.r.t our build system.

We still have both abuild and buildrom, and yes, both serve different goals.

I still think we need a single solution but I don't know how, yet.

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613