[coreboot] fixing i810 onboard vga

Elia Yehuda z4ziggy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 07:00:36 CET 2008

before anything else :-)
right when i turn on the pc, those zeros (0x00) starts to show on the screen
(i use gtkterm in hexmode since minicom wont show me those hexed zeros),
fill the screen slowly for 2 minutes, and only then the following coreboot
messages shows up and the boot starts :

coreboot-2.0.0.0Fallback Fri Nov  7 04:00:16 IST 2008 starting...
Ram1.00
i810 Initial registers have been set.
Ram2.00

so, to sum it up -