[coreboot] r983 - in coreboot-v3: device include/device

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Nov 7 01:06:05 CET 2008

On 06.11.2008 14:26, Myles Watson wrote:

> [...]

I believe that's why the original code had this:

/* We should move these so they're really config options */
#define CONFIG_HYPERTRANSPORT_PLUGIN_SUPPORT 0
#define CONFIG_PCIX_PLUGIN_SUPPORT 0
#define CONFIG_PCIE_PLUGIN_SUPPORT 0
#define CONFIG_CARDBUS_PLUGIN_SUPPORT 0
#define CONFIG_AGP_PLUGIN_SUPPORT 0

Had these been made real config options instead of being dropped,
everything should have worked.

> Should there be a table of default ops somewhere?  How do we compile in
> support for plug ins?

See above.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel