[coreboot] Thoughts for call for help in Ubuntu forum

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 2 22:26:55 CET 2008

Dear list,

lately some message came to the list in reaction to the post You can
help out Coreboot! in the Ubuntu forums [1]. I do not know if one of you
posted this, but I am wondering if maybe also the flashrom information
would be useful?

Also in February Carl-Daniel posted a script for this purpose, which was
never acked or commited to the repository [2][3].

If information is still needed maybe the script can be checked in, the
proposed e-mail-addresses be setup and a page in the Wiki be created.

Maybe it is also beneficial to suggest a common subject, so that the
messages can be searched better.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=961975