[coreboot] LinuxTag presentation highlights

David Hendricks david.hendricks at gmail.com
Mon May 26 05:12:54 CEST 2008

 Looks good so far. A couple more points to bring up:

12. Coreboot is highly configurable (via menu-driven Linux Kconfig) and can
be easily tailored for both server *and* embedded applications -- A single
firmware core for platforms both big and small.

13. Development and compilation are done using free/open source tools -- No
costly proprietary development tools are needed (in addition to a costly
proprietary firmware core).