[coreboot] legacybios tests on simnow and real hardware

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Fri May 23 01:02:31 CEST 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 04:09:25PM -0600, Myles Watson wrote:
> > LegacyBIOS
>
> Thanks for the review.  If we aren't going to change the name or create a
> wrapper for passing parameters, I'll post an updated patch with a
> signed-off-by line.

Please post _all_ patched with Signed-off-by, no matter what. If you
don't want the patch committed immediately say so in the mail, but
_always_ add a Signed-off-by. You might get hit by a truck and we'll
be stuck with a non-committable patch, you know ;)

FWIW, I'm fine with the name LegacyBIOS, no need to rename if you ask
me. I'm also fine with committing this as is to buildrom.

Cheers, Uwe.