[coreboot] buildrom

qchwu qchwu at 163.com
Wed May 21 04:57:01 CEST 2008

During the buildrom,the step of "make" can not go on.the wrong message is following:
[root at localhost buildrom-devel]# make menuconfig
#
# using defaults found in .config
#
.config:24:warning: symbol value '' invalid for COREBOOT_V3_ROM_SIZE
.config:95:warning: symbol value '' invalid for LAB_PAUSE

*** End of buildrom configuration.
*** Execute 'make' to build buildrom or try 'make help'.

[root at localhost buildrom-devel]# make
make: *** No rule to make target `|', needed by `/bios/buildrom/buildrom-devel/work/lzma/stamps/.unpacked'.  Stop.
[root at localhost buildrom-devel]#

My gcc version is 4.2.2.The MAKE version is 3.79.1.linux kernel is 2.4.20. The system base on 32-bit.
I use "svn co svn://coreboot.org/buildrom" to get the source.and then config amd make it,the make was faiulre.

How can I let the make complete?

thanks.

chenghu qing