[coreboot] Jetway J7F4K1G2E

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Tue May 20 16:07:55 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 05:21:50PM +0200, Richard Stellingwerff wrote:
> The epia-cn patch boots Linux on the Jetway J7F4K1G2E, but both nics don't work.
>
> Here's the output from superiotool -dV (omitted everything that failed):

Thanks, here's a first patch for the board, please test.

I guess serial might stop working, I'm assuming the board uses the
Fintek Super I/O which is likely wrong, but I want to make sure.
(This patch requires my updated fintek patch btw, see other thread)
If that's the case auto.c needs fixing.

Also, please check if IDE/SATA works, might have issues.

Uwe.